Benefits of Membership
The Neurodevelopmental and Behavioural Paediatric Society of Australasia (the Society) was established to help children with neurodevelopmental and behavioural challenges, their families and their treating clinicians, to be the best they can be.
The Society brings together medical experts from across Australia, New Zealand and South East Asia including paediatricians, paediatric neurologists, psychiatrists, general practitioners, career medical officers and specialist paediatric trainees.
Society Members enjoy access to a range of benefits that support individual practice and professional wellbeing while enhancing the quality care for children and families.
- A lively online Member only discussion forum supports sharing of skills, knowledge and interests on key clinical, practice and advocacy topics
- Special Member interest groups based on geography or topics of common interest enable collaboration and discussion among members
- Member professional resilience and wellbeing is a key priority with a regular online Members Only ‘Your Space’ resource
- Career development opportunities with access to Board Observer and Peer support Mentorship programs and online networking
- Webinars, education workshops and annual conferences support members priorities for continuing education
- Ongoing advocacy activities include engagement with the health, education and disability systems to improve care for children and families and support clinical practice
- Society position statements and submissions on critical areas influence development of government policy
- Enhanced profile through a Find a Specialist directory
Find out more about joining the Society.