Preferred first name
(if different from First name above)
Note: If you have completed your training program, please apply for Ordinary membership — in Membership type above.
For each qualification, select and click Add:
If you have other qualifications that are not in our list, please enter them here:
For each interest, select and click Add:
If you have other interests that are not in our list, please enter them here:
Current employment detailsRequired
Upload your CVRequired
Click this button and select your CV file on your computer, e.g. a PDF file.
Please specify an email address that you can access and use from anywhere.
NBPSA will use this email address for all communications, and you will log in with this email address when your membership is activated.
Preferred number for NBPSA communications
Please enter the names of two current NBPSA members holding Ordinary membership who have agreed to support your application.
You can check names of current members who may know you on our public Find a Specialist listing.
If you require further assistance please contact us.
Note: To support new applicants, all Ordinary members are classed as potential nominators/seconders.
This means your name may be shared with an applicant who is having difficulty finding a member they may know to nominate them.
You can opt out after your membership is accepted, or please contact us.
Would you like the NBPSA to record your contributions to the society (for CPD)?
Our NBPSA Discussion forums run on software called Discourse, for which you need a unique username.
The username can be from 3 to 20 characters long and can include:
- uppercase (A-Z) or lowercase (a-z) letters
- numbers (0-9)
- hyphen (-) or underscore (_), but not as the first or last character
- only one hyphen or underscore between other characters
- no spaces
A suggested username has been generated below from your name, but you can change it if you wish.
Both your real name and your username are displayed in Discourse.
Note: Your username cannot be changed after this step - please choose carefully.
I declare that:
- I have read and agree to support the aims, purpose and values of the NBPSA and to participate in Society activities to further those aims and objectives;
- I have read and agree to abide by the NBPSA Code of Conduct; and,
- I agree to abide by the Constitution of the NBPSA (also available through the Society’s website).