Preferred first name
(if different from First name above)
For each qualification, select and click Add:
If you have other qualifications that aren't in our list, please enter them here:
For each interest, select and click Add:
If you have other interests that aren't in our list, please enter them here:
Current employment detailsRequired
Upload your CVRequired
Click this button and select your CV file on your computer, e.g. a PDF file.
PhoneRequired At least one number required
'Find a Specialist' entry
Would you like to be listed on the 'Find a Specialist' page of this website?
You may specify what information will be available to the public.
Please enter the names of two NBPSA Members who have agreed to support your application for Membership.
You can check names of current members who may know you on our public Find a Specialist listing.
If you require further assistance please contact us.
Our NBPSA Discussion forums run on software called Discourse, for which you need a unique username.
The username can be from 3 to 20 characters long and can include:
- uppercase (A-Z) or lowercase (a-z) letters
- numbers (0-9)
- hyphen (-) or underscore (_), but not as the first or last character
- only one hyphen or underscore between other characters
- no spaces
A suggested username has been generated below from your name, but you can change it if you wish.
Both your real name and your username are displayed in Discourse.
Note: Your username cannot be changed after this step - please choose carefully.
I declare that:
- I have read and agree to support the aims and objectives of the NBPSA and to participate in Society activities to further those aims and objectives;
- I have read and agree to abide by the NBPSA Code of Conduct; and,
- I agree to abide by the Constitution of the NBPSA (also available through the Society’s website).