Join the Society
Membership of the NBPSA is open to doctors working in the area of Neurodevelopmental Paediatrics (including Developmental-Behavioural and Developmental Disability Paediatrics).
The Society acts to support clinicians to collaborate efficiently and effectively across a range of activities that work towards the vision of the Society.
Applications are lodged on line. To complete an application, you will need to provide:
- professional details, qualifications and current employment information;
- personal contact details;
- an up to date Curriculum Vitae (to be uploaded with the application form);
- a nominator and seconder from 2 current NBPSA members*; and,
- a completed declaration agreeing to abide by the aims and objectives of the Society.
A copy of the NBPSA Constitution can be viewed here.
* If you are not sure whether you know current NBPSA members, please let us know when you submitt you application. We will advise you on options.
Please review the available membership categories (Trainee, Ordinary or Associate) to select the type appropriate for you.
Payment is not required until an application has been considered and approved.
When you are ready to fill out your application, click here:
If your application is approved an invoice and payment details will be sent to your email address.
NBPSA is a GST registered entity.
Application Fee (includes first year subscription)
Ordinary or Associate member: $500 + GST*
Trainee member: $150 + GST*
Annual subscription (after the initial year)
Ordinary or Associate member: $250 + GST*
Trainee member: $100 + GST*
* GST is only applicable for Australian residents.
Neurodevelopmental and Behavioural Paediatric Society of Australasia Inc
PO Box 331
Moorebank, NSW 1870